6½″ SATORI MW16PF-4 / Paper
To be discontinued from standard product range, available to OEM minimum order quantity 250 pcs.
- Vented aerodynamic cast aluminium chassis for optimum strength and low compression.
- Proprietary cone material with EGYPTIAN PAPYRUS™ fibres made in-house.
- Soft low damping rubber surround for optimum transient response.
- Advanced BIMAX spider for improved linearity.
- Non-conducting fibre glass voice coil former for minimum damping.
- Extended copper sleeve on pole piece for low inductance and reduced distortion.
- CCAW voice coil for reduced moving mass.
- Long life silver lead wires attached 180° apart for improved stability.
- Vented pole piece and coil former for reduced compression.
- Low piston to chassis diameter ratio.
- Gasket and bolt hole protrusions for reduced coupling to speaker cabinet.
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ω
- DC resistance, Re 3.3 Ω
- Voice coil inductance, Le 0.2 mH
- Effective piston area, Sd 119 cm2
- Voice coil diameter 36 mm
- Voice coil height 17 mm
- Air gap height 6 mm
- Linear coil travel (p-p) 11 mm
- Magnetic flux density 0.9 T
- Magnet weight 0.54 kg
- Net weight 1.42 kg
- Free air resonance, Fs 28 Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 m) 90 dB
- Mechanical Q-factor, Qms 4.63
- Electrical Q-factor, Qes 0.35
- Total Q-factor, Qts 0.33
- Moving mass incl. air, Mms 12.8 g
- Force factor, Bl 4.7 Tm
- Equivalent volume, VAS 49 liters
- Compliance, Cms 2.5 mm/N
- Mechanical loss, Rms 0.5 kg/s
- Rated power handling* 60 W
* IEC 268-5, T/S parameters measured on drive units that are broken in.