7½″ SATORI MW19PF-4 / Paper
To be discontinued from standard product range, available to OEM minimum order quantity 250 pcs.
- Vented aerodynamic cast aluminium chassis for optimum strength and low compression.
- Proprietary cone material with EGYPTIAN PAPYRUS™ fibres made in-house.
- Soft low damping rubber surround for optimum transient response.
- Advanced BIMAX spider for improved linearity.
- Non-conducting fibre glass voice coil former for minimum damping.
- Extended copper sleeve on pole piece for low inductance and reduced distortion.
- CCAW voice coil for reduced moving mass.
- Long life silver lead wires attached 180° apart for improved stability.
- Vented pole piece and coil former for reduced compression.
- Low piston to chassis diameter ratio.
- Gasket and bolt hole protrusions for reduced coupling to speaker cabinet.
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ω
- DC resistance, Re 3.4 Ω
- Voice coil inductance, Le 0.2 mH
- Effective piston area, Sd 158 cm2
- Voice coil diameter 38.5 mm
- Voice coil height 19 mm
- Air gap height 6 mm
- Linear coil travel (p-p) 13 mm
- Magnetic flux density 0.9 T
- Magnet weight 0.88 kg
- Net weight 2.29 kg
- Free air resonance, Fs 29 Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 m) 91.5 dB
- Mechanical Q-factor, Qms 5.2
- Electrical Q-factor, Qes 0.28
- Total Q-factor, Qts 0.27
- Moving mass incl. air, Mms 17.0 g
- Force factor, Bl 6.1 Tm
- Equivalent volume, VAS 62.7 liters
- Compliance, Cms 1.77 mm/N
- Mechanical loss, Rms 0.6 kg/s
- Rated power handling* 70 W
* IEC 268-5, T/S parameters measured on drive units that are broken in.